Here’s a reminder of what we are all to do.
As your stylist you can expect from us:
- Sanitisation of all bays, chairs, basins and tools used between clients.
- wiping down the front desk and transaction machines between clients
- regular hand washing between clients
- social distancing rules
As a client we expect from you:
- arriving to your appointment on time (not too early)
- have your vaccination pass ready to be scanned by staff
- washing of hands with soap and water upon arrival and departure
- coming alone to your appointment
- rescheduling if feeling unwell or have been in close contact with someone unwell
- please do not come into the salon if you do not have an appointment.
If you wish to make an appointment please call us on 04 4737722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and to purchase product please head around to the outside of the coffee bar and don’t forget to sign in!
Unfortunately during RED we are not able to offer refreshments and magazines so please bring your own if you wish, we have unlimited wifi so feel free to use that.
The team at Kristina Raffaele Hairdressing xx